Collection of Information
1. Website Visitors: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our website. This includes your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details. Information about your website use, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages you visit, is also collected.
2. Counselling Clients: As part of our counselling service, we may take notes, make recordings, and gather other pertinent data to ensure we offer the best service possible. This information is also used for discussions with supervisors or for research purposes.
Use of Information
Your information is utilised for various purposes:
1. To contact you regarding our services or respond to inquiries.
2. To offer information about our services or content we believe may interest you.
3. To personalise and improve your experience on our website.
4. To process payments for our services.
5. For research, development, and improvement of our products and services.
6. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements, such as reporting regarding drug trafficking, money laundering, acts of terrorism or potential harm scenarios.
Disclosure of Information
We uphold the confidentiality of your information and will not share it with third parties, except:
1. Our employees, contractors, and service providers who access the data to perform services for us.
2. Payment processing companies.
3. Regulatory or law enforcement authorities when legally mandated or to prevent harm.
4. For discussions with our supervisors or for research, ensuring minimal disclosure and safeguarding anonymity.
We implement reasonable measures to ensure your information's security. Yet, absolute security can't be guaranteed due to the inherent vulnerabilities associated with online transmission and electronic storage.
Data, Portability & Right to Access
You have rights concerning your data:
1. Request a copy of your information in electronic or paper format.
2. Ask for amendments to incorrect details.
3. Request the erasure of information, unless we're legally obligated to retain it.
4. Transfer your data to another party.
Occasionally, we may update this policy to mirror our evolving practices. Significant changes will be communicated via email or website notification.
For questions or concerns about this policy or our data practices, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.